Tuesday 20 October 2015

Housefull.co.in Review for the Coffee Table I have purchased



Getting Lucky With A Terrific Coffee Table Bought Online

The old coffee table that I had been using for a long time looked dilapidated and needed a replacement very badly. I decided to buy a new one and went to the nearest furniture store to look for one. The models available there were not to my liking. I did not have time to visit different stores as I was too busy.

Taking a decision

I started searching the internet and found a model called Barcelona Coffee Table Rich Honey at a site called housefull.co.in that seemed just the right thing I was looking for. I had heard from people that you can buy furniture from the online stores but had never tried it before. I was doubtful of the quality of the coffee table as I was unable to see it with my own eyes before purchasing it. I went through the Housefull review of different customers that were posted on the website.

Getting the product

After much dilly-dallying I finally decided to take the plunge.  I placed the order and chose the EMI option as I did not want to waste my money on rubbish. I was surprised to see that the table was delivered within three days. It was packed very well and did not have any external damage. Within hours of the delivery the installation team arrived from the company, unpacked the table and installed it where my old table was. It was every bit same as the Housefull.co.in review had told.

Great service provided

They even took away my old table, solving the problem of its disposal. The new table looked great with its solid wooden structure. I was the happiest housefull furniture customer around. There was a lot of space after keeping my cup of coffee on the table. I added a flower vase and a small figurine to add to the ambience of the room. I am highly satisfied with the product as well as the services that were provided by the online store.

1 comment:

  1. nice blog. I have purchased tv table from Housefull Furniture. I got the product delivery late but I am amazed to see the quality of the product. Even it is very sturdy which makes it look strong. I am happy with my purchase from housefull.co.in and wish to recommend it to all.

    ReplyDelete